Wide Format Digital Printing and Flatbed Cutting & Laser Engraving Online Auction
DateAuction Closes - 12noon - Wednesday 23rd September 2020
LocationCraftech - Unit 18, 167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2147
ContactNeil Schiller 0418 311 722 or firstname.lastname@example.org & Nathan Peacock 0413 490 995 or email@example.com
InspectionBetween 10:00am & 12:00pm - 15th and 22nd September 2020
Under instruction from the Administrators of Craftech Custodians Pty Ltd (Administrators Appointed) we are offering the following in an online auction sale.
Online Auction Closes: Wednesday 23rd September 2020 @ 12:00PM
- 2014 Oce Zund ProCut 2XL-3200 G3 CNC Laser Cutter
- 2 x Oce Zund ProCut 2500L G3 CNC Flat Bed Cutter (one with Router)
- 2014 Oce Arizona 6170XTS UV 7 Colour Flatbed Printer
- 2011 Oce Arizona 550XT + W10 UV 5 Colour Flatbed Printer
- 2018 Trotec Speedy 400 Laser Engraver Machine
- 2017 Pro-Pac Packaging EXP-108 Pre-Stretch Pallet Wrapper
- 2012 Mistral M1650 Vertical Flow Single Sided Laminator
- MISC: Pre-Press & Post Press Equipment, HP Latex 360 64”
Printer, Forklift, Heat Shrink Wrapper, Dust Filter, Pallet Racking
and MUCH MORE!
Tuesday 15th September 2020 between 10:00am to 12:00pm
Tuesday 22nd September 2020 between 10:00am to 12:00pm
Terms of Sale
All accounts are to be paid and collected within 48 hours from the completion of the auction.
The hammer price of all lots is GST Inclusive.
A Buyers Premium of 10% GST Exclusive applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
The vehicles will be sold without roadworthy certificates on an “as is” basis.
REGISTRATION & SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS
To register online for this auction you must verify your account by submitting credit card information. This verification process will place a $1 USD temporary charge on your card. That charge will fall off your statement within 5-7 business days.
If you are a successful bidder, we will take a pre-authorisation of $500 on your nominated credit card soon after the auction closing, no money is withdrawn. In the event your nominated credit card cannot be pre-authorised, you may be provided with an option to resolve any error in authorisation.